our core values
1. People are transformed by the power of God's Word.
"Other foundation can no man lay than that is laid,which is
2 Timothy 3:16-17; Romans 1:16
2. Lost people matter to God and therefore ought to matter to the Church.We desire to seize every opportunity God gives to share the "Good News" message with the lost.
3. We must be culturally relevant while remaining doctrinally pure.
1 Corinthians 9:19-23
4. Church is about helping people live the Christian life in an authentic and practical way, through sound teaching, preaching and prayer.
Romans 12; James 1: 22-27
5. The Church should operate as a unified community of servants with anointed Spirit-filled men and women using their natural and supernatural giftings.The Church should be naturally, supernatural!
1 Peter 4:10-11; Galations 3:28
6. Churches should be led by Spirit-filled men and women with proven anointed leadership gifts.
Romans 12:8; 1 Peter 5: 1-3
7. Excellence honours God and inspires people.
Matthew 5:41; Jeremiah 12:5
8. The Church should be a place of love, acceptance and forgiveness.
1 Corinthians 13; Ephesians 4:32
9. Full devotion to Christ and His cause is normal for every Christian.
Matthew 28:19-20; Ephesians 4:15